TRENDZWest, a satellite show and an extension of TRENDZ, is a smaller, more focused presentation of key women’s apparel and accessories. The show is organized by Florida Fashion Focus for the convenience of Retailers on the West Coast of Florida from Naples to Tarpon Springs during their busy, peak season. TRENDZWest is presented three times annually at the Bradenton Area Convention Center in Palmetto, Florida.
TRENDZWest is an order-writing wholesale show open to credentialed retailers in the fashion trade industry only and is therefore NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. To register, you must be affiliated with a business that resells products represented in our show. TRENDZWest requires that businesses provide the following credentials for admittance:
· Business Tax Receipt or Occupational License
· Resale Tax Certificate
· Photo ID (one per person)Please note that we may also request copies of wholesale orders
previously written with suppliers.
Complete the Buyer Registration to register!
TRENDZWest’s cost-effective exhibitor package offers the following:
• For apparel exhibitors, a quality customized booth that includes hardwall panels at the back of the booth with hanging bars…ready for the exhibitor to hang in upon arrival.
• For accessory exhibitors, a booth setup that provides tables and risers allowing for maximum space utilization.
• A standard equipment package that provides a specified number of tables determined by booth size, chairs, hanging bars or risers, wastebasket, and electrical service.
Exhibitors may reserve space by downloading the Exhibitor Contract. After filling it out completely, either:
fax your contract with your credit card number for payment to 305-718-4323; or
mail your contract with payment to:
Florida Fashion Focus, Inc.
1717 N.W. 79 Avenue
Doral, FL 33126
Make your check payable to: Florida Fashion Focus, Inc.
We will not accept personal or company checks within two months of the show start date. Payment must be made by one of the following: Cashiers Check; Money Order; Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
CASH AND CARRY IS NOT ALLOWED AT TRENDZWest. Samples can be removed only after the show closes at the end of each day. Neither buyers nor exhibitors are allowed to photograph any booth except their own. (This rule does not apply to show staff.) To maintain a business-like atmosphere, no shopping carts, pets or children under the age of 12 permitted in the show. Children under the age of 18 are not issued a “Buyer Badge.”
TRENDZWest reserves the right to refuse admission to any person other than those individuals approved for entry.