O U R P R O D U C T S
- RESERVE YOUR EXHIBITOR SPACE TODAY -
DOWNLOAD YOUR CONTRACT & APPLY NOW...
Exhibitors may click the apparel or accessory link above to download the appropriate Exhibitor Package, which includes a contract and credit card authorization form. After filling out the paperwork completely, you may either fax, email, or mait it with your credit card authorization for payment. After the deadline listed in the package, payment must be made by one of the following:
- Cashiers Check
- Money Order
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
Fax to: 305-718-4323 | Mail to: TRENDZ, 1717 N.W. 79 Avenue, Doral, FL 33126 | Email to:
Prefer to pay by check? Mail your check (payable to Florida Fashion Focus, Inc.), contract & payment to:
TRENDZ c/o Florida Fashion Focus, Inc.
1717 N.W. 79 Avenue
Doral, FL 33126
Please note, we will not accept personal or company checks in the 30 days prior to the show.
Please read the following information prior to filling out your contract:
Florida Fashion Focus, Inc., which organizes TRENDZ, is a membership association. Our members are individuals rather than companies or corporations. Since membership is non-transferable, please be certain to place in the contract’s “Member Information” field the name of either:
- the owner of your company; or
- the individual that is most permanent in your company.
That “member” does not need to be present during our markets. The name of the person that will be staffing the booth should be placed in the “Show Representative” field. A one-time initiation fee of $300 and annual membership dues of $150 must be paid to exhibit in TRENDZ. However, for exhibitors that have never before participated in one of our markets, we waive the $300 initiation fee for their first show only. This allows new exhibitors to determine if TRENDZ is the type of market they are looking for before investing in the initiation fee. The one-time initiation fee must be paid when the exhibitor returns and participates in a second market.
TRENDZ, the largest apparel & accessories show within Florida and the Caribbean Basin, showcases a wide range of ready-to-wear collections, accessories, shoes, and gifts.
TRENDZ is a regional market that draws retailers from the state of Florida, the Caribbean Islands, as well as an increasing participation from out-of-state stores. If you are interested in building your account base in these areas, TRENDZ offers you that opportunity!
Ongoing marketing programs are utilized to bring new accounts to every show as well as to bring back established return business. Those programs include:
• Retailer mailings
• E-mail blasts
• Global fax campaigns
• Telemarketing programs designed to target:
1. Existing accounts in the TRENDZ retailer database.
2. Specific quality accounts that are offered incentives to attend market.
Additionally, TRENDZ provides its exhibitors with marketing tools to assist in their pre-show marketing campaign.
• All exhibitors receive buyer registration lists from prior shows.
• New exhibitors are offered either a complimentary mannequin or an accessory shelf for display in our buyer registration lobby during the show, thereby gaining excellent product exposure.
TRENDZ’ cost-effective exhibitor package offers the following:
• For apparel exhibitors, a quality customized booth that includes hardwall panels at the back of the booth with hanging bars…ready for the exhibitor to hang in upon arrival.
• For accessory exhibitors, a complete booth setup that provides tables and risers allowing for maximum space utilization.
• A standard equipment package that provides a specified number of tables determined by booth size, chairs, hanging bars or risers, wastebasket, generic booth signage, and electrical service.
• “Buyer-friendly” and “business-friendly” environment within which to conduct business.
• 3 hotel nights per booth.
TRENDZ’ friendly and helpful staff strives to make the show experience as easy and pleasant as possible. Set-up and break-down at TRENDZ is as hassle free as any exhibitor might wish for.
We hope you will join us at TRENDZ!
FOR POTENTIAL EXHIBITORS THAT WOULD LIKE TO VISIT OUR SHOW
Non-exhibiting manufacturers, importers/exporters, designers, and wholesalers will NOT be granted admission to our show. A staff member will be happy to accompany you onto the show floor so that you can see our setup. However, since we are very busy during show time, it may be necessary for you to wait until someone is available to accompany you onto the show floor and answer your questions.
9:00am-5:00pm (4:00pm if noted)
NEITHER SAMPLE SALES NOR CASH AND CARRY ARE ALLOWED AT TRENDZ. Security will stop anyone carrying merchandise out of the exhibit area. Any buyer with merchandise will be required to return the merchandise to the booth from which it came. Any exhibitor that wishes to remove merchandise must first go to the show office to explain the reason for removing the merchandise from their booth and to request a pass for doing so. Passes are also necessary to take merchandise into the show and are acquired from the show office.
Neither buyers nor exhibitors are allowed to photograph any booth except their own. (This rule does not apply to show staff. Show staff periodically use photographs of show participants in promotional material. By virtue of your attendance, you automatically agree to usage of your likeness in promotional material.) Unauthorized photography should be reported to the show office.
Please contact us with any questions or for assistance in completing the reservation process. We look forward to seeing you at TRENDZ!